We are all aware that QuickBooks desktop is one of the most popular accounting software programs used by entrepreneurs worldwide. While using this software, a few technical errors may occur. This article was written with the goal of discussing QuickBooks Error Code C=51, its causes, and solutions. Here you will read about how to recover QuickBooks error code c=51 and if you want to know more about other topics like how to protect intuit data and how to check order supplies for QuickBooks online then click on these links.
Why does this QuickBooks Error Code C=51 Occur?
In general, QuickBooks error code C=51 appears on the screen, along with the message “QuickBooks is unable to locate the TxList file.” This error can also occur when the user tries to remove RxList from the existing list but QuickBooks is unable to locate it. This type of error message may also appear while removing a transaction file from any report.
If you have encountered Error code C=51 and are looking for an immediate solution, don’t worry because our QuickBooks support team has provided almost every possible solution to resolve this error in this article. You can, however, contact our certified team, who have years of experience and expertise in this field.
Perform these quick steps to fix the error:
When QuickBooks error code C=51 occurs, it disables QuickBooks. This error may also delete important data files, so we recommend that you create a backup of your company files. We have provided a few quick steps to resolve this error below. You can, however, correct this error with the assistance of our QuickBooks data recovery support team.
- When you facing this error you need to turn off your QuickBooks desktop.
- After that terminate all running windows within QuickBooks.
- Once done with that, the user is supposed to restart the QB software.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to repeat the action in which the C=51 error was received.
- Verify in QuickBooks release 7 or later versions or Verify and Rebuild data.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=51
Required Files that recover and resolve all QuickBooks data files immediately.
- First of all, the user needs to have the Corrupted QuickBooks Data file (.QBW).
- The transaction Log files (.TLG – in the same folder where the corrupted data QBW file is situated.
- Any older backup of a QB data files (.QBW, .QBB or .QBM).
Solution 1: Repair your Data Files
- To troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code c=51 the very important step is to repair your data file in the same versions of QuickBooks.
- You do not need to upgrade your version of QuickBooks to use the repaired data file.
Solution 2: Rebuilt the Data
- To begin, the user must exit the QuickBooks accounting software.
- The following step is to close all QuickBooks windows.
- The QuickBooks program was then restarted.
- After that, the user is required to repeat the action that resulted in the C=51 error.
- Rebuild the data in a format for release 7 or later.
It should be noted that the data recovery process is available for all files from all QuickBooks versions. The user does not need to upgrade QuickBooks to use these repaired files.
Solution 3: Use QuickBook’s latest release version
- To resolve the error you need to update your QuickBooks to the latest release or use the same or latest version when a user tries to restore all backup files.
- In this way, a user will easily restore the backup files to the latest version in QuickBooks.