Summary: Need to know how to export PDF file from Outlook 2021 and below edition? Yes, then follow the below blog post that describes the complete method in simple and easy way.
“I immediately want to export my Outlook 2021 data items to PDF format for an office assignment. I know manually it’s possible to migrate Outlook emails to PDF document by installing Outlook and Adobe Acrobat on the same PC. But I have different issues altogether, my MS Outlook isn’t working properly and I don’t have much time to waste as I want these PDF files as soon as possible. So, if anyone has the solution to my issues then please recommend me the same.”
I read the above user query at a forum site. There are number of users who are looking for solutions to export their Outlook emails to PDF, but haven’t found the reliable solution till now. In the following blog, users will get to know the easiest solutions for completing Outlook PST to PDF migration, both manually and using automated solutions. They can select the one of them as per their requirements and needs. But first let’s know about why users want to save Outlook emails as PDF format.
Benefits of Exporting Outlook 2021 emails to PDF
- The PDF shows documents in electronic format which is independent of hardware, software and OS.
- PDF is a free apps as compares to MS Outlook
- You can safe their PDF files by protecting them with user and owner passwords.
- The privacy setting of PDF folder can be changed so as to prohibit users from editing, printing etc.
How to Export PDF Files from Outlook 2016 with Attachments?
There are multiple manual solutions are available to users using which they can migrate their Outlook emails to PDF, but there is high risk of data loss using manual solutions. Also, they are quite technical process, which makes it complex and difficult for novice users to follow them. So users search for a migration solution that is easy and reliable to use and gives 100% accurate solution.
Solution#1. Manual Method
There are following steps listed below. Now, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your system
- Then, select the precise email that you need to move in the PDF format
- After this, hit on the “File” tab and opt “Save As” option
- Select the desired location path where you want to save
- Now, click the drop-down arrow in the “Save as Type dialog box”
- Opt the HTML format and then, save
- After this, go to the saving location
- In this next step, first, select and right-click on the HTML file
- Open the specific file with the Microsoft Word
- Then, under the Word Document, browse to File tab
- At the last, go to the Save As option and choose PDF format
The manual solution is workable for exporting a few Outlook PST files to PDF format, as it requires to follow one-by-one step. If any step is skipped, then you need to start the entire process again. And you want to perform migration on large scale, then it is not the suggested solution, as it doesn’t support bulk process and attachments. It is lengthy and time-taking process. Therefore, this process is not 100% safe as there are possibilities of data loss and data corruption.
The Last Lines
Here in the above blog section, both manual and automated solutions for Outlook to PDF migration are explained. Users may opt any of the recommended techniques as per their needs and requirements. If they want to go with the third party tool, they can test it by downloading the FREE demo edition of the PST Converter and convert first 25 emails from Outlook 2016 to PDF. After getting full satisfied with the demo, they can proceed further with purchasing the licensed copy of the software.
Read more >> https://www.worldpresslive.com/massage-benefits-for-ms-patients/