Black hair transplant requires artistry skills and superior hair restoration techniques. These skills, if combined, can provide amazing results. The hair restoration procedure, if done by a professional person, can provide natural-looking results. They can treat every hair colour and texture. It doesn’t matter how diverse the hair loss is. Also, black hair transplant cost depends on your choice of doctor, clinic, and area you need to get covered.
Black hair transplant
The surgeon will carefully examine the patients’ conditions and form a plan accordingly. The best surgeons will make sure that you get satisfied with the end results. No matter what the surface of your hair. A professional surgeon will handle it the best.
The surgeon can solve the following concerns of their patients with a black hair transplant. Let’s have a look:
- The transplant can help treat hair loss and bald patches on your scalp.
- The transplant can help in treating low hair lines.
- The transplant helps both men and women to overcome the male pattern and female pattern hair loss. The condition is also known as alopecia.
The procedure of black hair transplant
Black hair transplant uses follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplantation (FUT) techniques. They are explained below:
1. Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is an invasive procedure (surgical) and uses local anaesthesia to control pain. This microsurgical process is used to create the most effective and long-lasting results. In an FUE, a doctor can take healthy strands of hair from any part of the body. The doctor will take out the hair follicles from the recipient area and place them on the scalp. Before placing it, the doctor will confirm its health by checking it. The effects will be visible within a few weeks. However, for full results, you have to wait for up to 6 months.
2. Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
Like FUE, follicular unit transplantation is also a surgical procedure. The procedure takes healthy hair strands from the back and side of your scalp. The procedure cuts out a piece of the scalp, and then healthy hair follicles are extracted from it. The extracted air follicles, after a health check, are then transplanted into the donor site. For fuller results, you need to wait for six months. His transplanted hair will first fall out, and new hair will take place in this space.
Black hair transplant cost
Black hair transplant cost depends upon the following factors. They are as follows:
- The choice of your doctor will affect the price of your black hair transplant. As the experienced doctor will charge you more. But having it by a professional will be worth every penny.
- The choice of your clinic may also affect the cost of your treatment.
- The area you want to get covered will also affect the cost. The more the area, the more will be the cost of your black hair transplant. The hair transplant takes per graft cost. More area will also mean more sessions and more expenses.
Black hair transplant cost depends upon many factors. A good clinic and an experienced doctor will charge you more than regular ones. The area covered will also affect the cost of your transplant. Black hair transplant uses two hair treatment techniques known as follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplantation. Both transplants are different from one another. For full details about its cost and procedure, read out the full blog.