The idea of Gaming Hubs and Arenas is still relatively new. However, the concept of these places is not entirely unfamiliar to most people. VR Hubs and Arenas have several commonalities with the classic Gaming Cafes and Zones, yet they are somewhat different.
Virtual Reality Gaming Hubs and Arenas offer a diverse gaming experience under one roof. These places come equipped with some of the best equipment and the latest technology to enhance the gaming experience optimally. Hubs and Arenas are growing in popularity among all age groups as they are family-friendly, and everybody can enjoy the games.
VR Hubs and Arenas offer mostly VR games. However, you can also find the latest non-VR games in Hubs and Arenas.
● Free Roam Games: Free Roam Games consist of several types of games. Free Roam Games offer a highly interactive environment and greater stimulation, allowing players to roam in the game setting freely during gameplay. Some of the top-rated Free Roam Games offered by the current VR Hubs and Arenas are shooting games. In these games, you can team up with your friends to fight against zombies, robots, and aliens.
● Indoor Golf: Indoor Virtual Golf is among the most popular games in VR Arenas. The top-most VR Arenas have an Indoor Golfing setup that allows players to enjoy the outdoor greens inside the Arena. The Arena’s Indoor Golfing setup typically includes an isolated soundproof room equipped with a large white screen. Within the Indoor Golfing zone, players have a wide choice of golf courses, including top PGA Certified Golf Courses, for a premium Golfing experience.
● Racing Simulators: VR Arena Racing Simulators offer a different experience than a regular racing gaming zone. VR Arena Racing Simulators recreate a real-life setting via simulation. Players experience even the slightest details, such as vibration and every motion of the car during gameplay.
● Gaming Hubs: Apart from the VR games, Arenas have gaming bays equipped with the latest gaming systems like PlayStation. Players can experience some of the most popular sports, action, and adventure games in the gaming bays.
Virtual Reality Gaming Hubs and Arenas are family-friendly places perfectly suitable for most age groups. However, the suitability depends on the type of gameplay. While most games are suitable for ages 10 and up, certain games are suitable only for adults.
● For Ages 10 and up: Virtual Golf is the most recommended game for children as young as 10. Virtual Golf zones have a carpeted room and a safe environment for children. Moreover, parents can monitor the young golfing enthusiasts playing the game and help them.
● For Ages 12 and up: Most VR games are suitable for ages 12 and up. Children can enjoy shooting games that have a relatively low level of gore. However, if someone is not interested in shooting games, they can choose Racing Simulators or non-VR games.
VR Games provide a temporary yet immersive gaming experience that isolates players from the real world. Therefore, they come with certain safety concerns, including physical injuries. However, VR Hubs and Arenas are specially designed to provide a safe gaming environment for players to explore new games.
● Physical Safety: Physical safety is the foremost concern, especially when visiting a VR Arena with children. VR Hubs and Arenas employ the utmost security protocols and measures to ensure physical safety. The gaming zones are designed to prevent the risks of injuries during games. In addition, there is support staff who can assist players with no experience with VR games.
● Hygiene: Hygiene and sanitization is the top-most priority of VR Hubs and Arenas. Since players share the gaming equipment and zones, the gaming arena ensures that all equipment and zones are properly sanitized and cleaned before being given to the next player.
VR Gaming is a thrilling experience for all gamers, and Arenas are making it accessible and safe. So, let go of your apprehensions and enjoy a fun gaming experience with family and friends.