200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
AYM Yoga- Best Yoga Teacher Training Course
No matter who you are or your age, yoga is meant to provide various benefits. Yoga is not just stretching and bending on the yoga mat. Instead, it is a lifetime experience. Knowing the benefits of yoga, we at AYM provide students with the best yoga teacher training course.
Thanks to our international yoga teacher certification, we have turned thousands of students into renowned yoga teachers nationally and internationally. Not only do we help students learn yoga regularly. Instead, we guarantee a promising future.
Overview of Yoga Course at AYM
When looking for a yoga teacher training course near me, you’ll find the Association for Yoga and Meditation at the top. Wondering why? This is because our course structure stands out differently from others. During your stay at AYM, we guarantee you an extreme and in-depth knowledge of yoga and all its aspects.
From yoga postures, yogic lifestyle, asanas, and meditation to exercises, you will be guided with every little piece of information. Overall, our course is developed for the students in a way that makes the entire learning process a happy and tranquil experience.
Will the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Be Worth Pursuing?
Wondering how the 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will benefit you? Thanks to our YTT in Rishikesh curriculum that is deep and includes everything relevant to yoga, from basic to advanced. You will learn how to enter and exit yogic postures correctly, use different props while practicing yoga, correct alignment, the advantages and disadvantages of each yoga asana, and organize a sequence of yogic poses for your sessions in the future. You will be skilled at leading yoga classes and effectively sharing yogic knowledge during your course.
What Can You Expect in Yoga Teacher Training?
Wondering how you’ll change as a person by enrolling in yoga teacher training in Rishikesh? Before enrolling yourself, here is what you can expect:
- The first thing you need to know is to be prepared for a demanding schedule. Honestly, nothing excellent comes without strenuous effort. Most yoga training courses in Rishikeshlast are 9 to 12 hours and include various on- and off-the-mat classes.
- YTT courses in Rishikesh can last anywhere from 14 to 30 days. So if you think all you have to do is stretch and sweat, then you’re mistaken. Because learning yoga requires a lot of effort, dedication, motivation, and the right passion. Also, you might require self-study with regular practice.
- By enrolling in a yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh at AYM, you can expect to cover topics such as physical exercises, anatomy, philosophy, classes on how to teach, learning about different forms of yoga, yoga postures and techniques, medication as well as the history of yoga. At AYM, we guarantee our students a promising and bright future ahead, and for this reason, we also teach them how to start their yoga studio.
- During your yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can expect nutritious meals. The majority remain vegan and vegetarian meals. This is only because the yoga lifestyle promotes no harm. Besides, at AYM, we understand the importance of practicing in a healthy environment. Keeping this in mind, we at AYM offer facilities like movie nights, free wifi, kirtan’s night, weekend excursions, etc.
- Overall, you can expect the level of understanding necessary to instruct yoga sessions to the world. Besides, you’ll also be able to design secure yoga routines for you and your students since it is an open profession.
What are the Advantages of Yoga?
Whether you want to practice yoga for self-assurance or become a successful yoga teacher, know that you’re on the right path. This is because of the advantages yoga has to offer, including:
- Yoga helps improve blood circulation and flow, which, as a result, provides healthy skin and organs.
- Learning yoga means a balanced life. Enrolling in a yoga teacher certification course makes you look confident and flexible.
- Practicing yoga helps in refreshing energy and freshens the mood. It also helps in relieving stress and depression. Simply put, it helps in releasing negative energy.
- Yoga helps improve self-esteem and awareness and allows you to spread knowledge to others.
- By enrolling in a yoga, teacher training program in Rishikesh can make yoga a way of life. This means you not only share knowledge, but you can also earn by spreading and teaching yoga globally as a long-term career.
What Amenities Can You Expect at AYM?
Being a registered yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, we at the Association for Yoga and Meditation make sure every student receives top-notch facilities during the course duration. To make it happen, we offer the best amenities, including private accommodation, nutritious foods, complimentary toiletries, free wifi, a yoga mat, and yoga study materials.
All Association for Yoga and Meditation courses, our authorized training programs are accredited by the Yoga Alliance, a global standard of excellence. So, with this foundation-level certification course, transform into your true self in a supportive environment. This course is available for all levels and is delivered yearly due to great demand.
Few Things to Keep in Mind Before Enrolling in a Yoga Teacher Training Course
Here are a few things to consider before enrolling in any YTT course, especially if you’re new to the world of yoga:
- There are many yoga training courses offered, such as a 200-hour yoga teacher training course, a 300-hour yoga teacher training course, and a 500-hour yoga teacher training course. So before enrolling, make sure which course suits you the best and plan accordingly, as each has its duration.
- Do not hasten. Instead, make sure the course you’re enrolling in is Yoga Alliance certified or not. We at AYM provide yoga certification to each of our students upon completing their course to help them start their careers immediately.
- Another essential factor to consider before being a part of any yoga training course is to know about the yoga teachers. Do some research about the teachers and their qualifications as well as background. At AYM, our yoga teachers are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced and hold in-depth knowledge of yoga. Also, our teachers are always ready to guide you through and after your yoga training course.
Learn Yoga Under Skilled Masters
Want to learn the origin and history of yoga? Looking for a yoga instructor certification near me? We at AYM are the first choice for Yoga passionates. Thanks to our dedicated mentors and highly skilled and reputed yoga teachers who carry years of experience in the field of yoga.
We also conduct examinations, as well as tests, to assess the abilities and improvements of students. Along with developing the abilities and confidence to teach safely and passionately, you’ll make proper connections with people and uncover your inner self.
Every yoga teacher in Rishikesh at AYM is always ready to guide students and solve their queries. Our teachers are professional yogis who have deep knowledge of the history of yoga. We are committed to shaping the life of students into renowned and successful yoga teachers.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Dreaming of being a part of a yoga training course in Rishikesh? Why wait? At the Association for Yoga and Meditation, you can easily register yourself. All you need to apply for this course is :
- A desire to learn and practice yoga, a working grasp of English, and self-discipline.
- A valid tourist visa if you’re below the age of 15.
Furthermore, remember not to hurry because once you register for the program, there is no refunding procedure. Also, our yoga therapy teacher training has no upper age restriction. Besides, to convince our students, we can also provide them with an invitation letter after they’re registered.
Re. Yes, you heard it right. Ad. We at AYM provide students with certificates that hold them to a promising and bright future aheWhen learning a 200-hour yoga teaching course in Rishikesh; you can expect to see yourself as a reputed yoga teacher. Once you complete the yoga training course, you can globally start your career in the field of yoga as a confident instructor.
With more than 15 years of experience, we at the Association for Yoga and Meditation are a licensed yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh. We have been providing students with actual knowledge of yoga for years. With the proper dedication and commitment, today, we have successfully turned thousands of students into renowned yoga teachers nationally and internationally.